Our revolutionary Digital Proximity System (DPS) eliminates the need for dozens of different drivers and transmitters by a single, field-configurable package that can be set to work with probes and cables from a variety of manufacturers. The DPS consists of a probe, an extension cable, and a driver or transmitter. Download brochure
- Fully API 670 compliant
- Programmable for either radial vibration, axial position, or speed measurements.
- Available as 3-wire voltage mode probe driver or as 4-20mA output transmitter
- Many special material calibrations available as standard options
- ETLc, ATEX, and IECEx, compatible with intrinsically safe and non-incendive apparatus
- Features VibeLock™* and Triaxial cable connectors on New MX8030 probes and MX8031 extension cables
- Probes and cables are compatible with Bently Nevada®** and other major manufacturers, and all monitoring systems
*Registered trademark of Metrix Instrument Co.
**Registered trademark of Bently Nevada®.