Proximity Vibration Monitoring Equipment
Our revolutionary Digital Proximity System (DPS) eliminates the need for dozens of different drivers and transmitters by a single, field-configurable package that can be set to work with probes and cables from a variety of manufacturers. The DPS consists of a probe, an extension cable, and a driver or transmitter.
Our Digital Proximity System (DPS) combines the performance of a fully API 670 compliant eddy-current proximity measurement system with the flexibility of digital configurability.
- Fully API 670 compliant
- Field Configurability
- ETLc, ATEX, IECEx, and other Hazardous Area Ratings
- Compatible with Bently Nevada® and other major manufacturers, and all monitoring systems
- All Shaft Materials
- Unknown Shaft Materials
- Easily Trimmable System Lengths
- TightView™ for Limited Clearances
- All Competitors Probes and Cables
- Legacy Probes and Cables
- No Crosstalk
- Configurable Spike Suppression
Metrix proximity vibration transmitters are compatible with Bently Nevada® Series 3300, 7200, and 3000 probes and cables as well as our own probes and cables.
The flexible Metrix MX2034 Transmitter can be reconfigured to handle any of these probe / cable combinations.
Metrix Vibration stresses the importance of vibration monitoring equipment at an affordable price. For over 20 years, we have been ISO-9001 certified, striving to improve our manufacturing process. Our products are top of the line and reliable for the multiple industries we serve. Metrix proximity probes are compatible with Bently Nevada® Series 3300XL, 3300, 7200, and 3000, which include the latest technology and agency approvals. We offer a 36-month warranty that our products will live up to our name.
A full line of accessories for mounting probes and WP or EP enclosures for drivers, transmitters and signal conditioners.
- MX8020 Cable Trimming and Connector Kit
- 5497PM Probe Mounting System
- 5497DTPH Dual Thrust Probe Holder
- 5498JB Conduit Body (Junction Box) with Low Pressure Feed Through
- 5499 Heavy Duty Reverse Probe Mount Housing
- 7646 Probe Mounting Bracket
- 3/4” NPT Threaded Hole Probe Holder
- 1/2” NPT Threaded Hole Probe Holder
- 5494LP Low Pressure Feed Through
- 5494 Feed Through Extension Cables
- Digital Micrometer
- MX2040 Dynamic Signal Checker
- 9060 Shaft Calibrator Dial Micrometer
- 9060 Shaft Calibrator Touch Select
- 7876, 8172 and 8173 Weatherproof Housing
- 7595 and 8156 Explosion Proof Housings
- 9041-XXXX Signal Cable
- Conduit 1/2" or 3/4" NPT
- 5495 Forward Mount Probe Holder
- 5539 BNC Patch Panel 4
- Safety Wire Jam Nuts