Seismic Equipment Accessories
Seismic accessories include bushings, mounting adapters, junction boxes, conduit fittings, cable assemblies, and other items used when installing sensors, transmitters, and signal conditioners. These accessories provide environmental protection from dust, moisture, and corrosion, robust mechanical protection from the rigors of industrial use, and facilitate professional installation where wiring can be properly terminated, routed, and labeled.
This module can accept up to four separate dynamic signal inputs, and is meant to provide easy access to dynamic data.
A wide variety of cables that can be used with various applications for the sensors and transmitters that Metrix provides.
- 8978-111-AAAA Splashproof Cable Assembly, no armor
- 8978-200-0000 Cable Connector-Only Assembly
- 8978-211-AAAA Standard Cable Assembly, no armor
- 8978-311-AAAA Submersible (IP67) Cable Assembly, no armor
- 9334-111-AAAA-BBBB Splashproof Cable Assembly with stainless steel armor
- 9334-211-AAAA-BBBB Standard Cable Assembly with stainless steel armor
- 9193-A-BBBB High Temp. Signal Cable
- 8169-75-002-AAA Two-Wire Cable Assembly
- 4850-AAA High Temp. Armored Cable
- 9061-AAA Bulk Cable
- 93825-AAA Clamps
- 100463 Barrel-type Ferrite Bead
- 97007-007 Clamshell-type Ferrite Bead
- 93818-004 Cable Grip Strain Relief
- 93818-003, 93818-005, 93818-013 and 93818-020
- 93818-015 Cable Grip Strain Relief
- 8841-090 Cable Adapter
A wide range of bushings, sleeves, pads, and more are available for seamless sensor and transmitter mounting.
- 9338-101 Spot Facing kit
- 3719-AAA Mounting Stud
- 8253-002 Stud Adapter
- 8841-044 Stud Adapter Bushing
- 8841-084 Stud Adapter Sleeve
- 8841-058 Reducer
- 8841-099 Stud Adapter Sleeve
- 99506-020 Magnetic Mount Adapter
- 99506-021 Magnetic Mount Adapter
- 9289-AAA Mounting Adapter for 9288
- 99506-040 Mounting Pad
- 7084-AAA Flange Mount Adapter
With five different adapter kits available, there are plenty of options to suit your vibration monitoring project.