7595 and 8156 Explosion Proof Housings
Protect proximity drivers, transmitters and signal conditioners in an explosion proof housing. It is made of cast aluminum with a threaded cover and DIN-rail/s for mounting Metrix products. NEC & CSA rated for Class I, (C,D) & Class II (E, F & G), Div.1 areas.
- Provides physical protection
- NEMA 4/IP 65 Models for 2 or 4 units
- Conduit terminations (when used)
- Hazard rated - 2 or 4 unit models
Metrix Product Applications
- Probe Driver Models MX2033 and 5533
- Transmitter Models MX2034, TXR and TXA
- Signal Conditioner Models 5534/5544 and 5535/5545
- Signal Conditioner Models 5510 and 5516
Products are ordered separately and DIN-rail mounted to fit enclosures.
|Model||Environmental Rating||Units||Empty Weight||Dimensions in mm (in)|
|7595-001||Explosion Proof||2||5 kg (11 lbs)||178 x 178 x 163 (7 x 7 x 6.4)|
|8156-001||Explosion Proof||4||11 kg (24 lbs)||280 x 229 x 190 (11 x 9 x 7.5)|
Customized and pre-wired housings are available upon request. Contact factory.