7876, 8172 and 8173 Weatherproof Housing
This housing protects your proximity drivers, transmitters and signal conditioners from the environment. It is made of polyester coated steel housing with gasketed cover and stainless steel clips and comes with conduit hubs and DIN-rail/s for mounting Metrix products.
- Provides physical protection
- NEMA 4/IP 65 Models for 2, 4 or 8 units
- Conduit terminations (when used)
METRIX PRODUCT APPLICATIONS
- Probe Driver Models MX2033 and 5533
- Transmitter Models MX2034, TXR and TXA
- Signal Conditioner Models 5534/5544 and 5535/5545
- Signal Conditioner Models 5510 and 5516
Products are ordered separately and DIN-rail mounted to fit enclosures.
|Model||Environmental Rating||Units||Empty Weight||Dimensions in mm (in)|
|7876-001||Weatherproof||2||2 kg (4.4 lbs)||200 x250 x 100 (8 x 10 x4)|
|8172-001||Weatherproof||4||3 kg (6.6 lbs)||360 x 300 x 125 (10 x 12 x 5)|
|8173-001||Weatherproof||8||4 kg (8.8 lbs)||300 x 350 x 150 (12 x 14 x 6)|
Customized and pre-wired housings are available upon request. Contact factory.