SW5484E Compact Configurable Vibration Switch
The SW5484E is a loop powered seismic velocity transmitter and configurable switch. The compact vibration switch incorporates a piezoelectric accelerometer, signal integrator, RMS or peak detector, 4-20 mA signal conditioner and a digital microcontroller into a single package. It is mounted directly on a machine case or bearing housing without disturbing the signal conditioning equipment.
SW5484E Compact Configurable Vibration Switches are an attractive solution when all the following criteria apply:
- Confined areas such as a cooling tower where people are kept out for safety and disease prevention reasons.
- Water ingression reduced to zero.
- The device can work in any orientation.
- Insufficient room to mount a larger mechanical or electrical switch.
- Capability of switching two independent alarms.
- Field configurable switch setpoints and time delays.
- Velocity 4-20mA signal and dynamic raw acceleration output signal are ready for external monitoring and control system.
Pending hazardous area approvals